Are you interested in working on international, challenging projects? Does working in a team that values the corporate culture of constant knowledge-sharing sound appealing to you?
Well, we are in search of Desktop Software Developers to join our ever-growing team!
Some of the skills required for the position are:
– Very good knowledge and practical experience of C# (.NET) programming language and/or C++
– Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming
– Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
– Experience in developing Windows desktop applications
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Working with BIM elements, geometry, symbols, and core API objects in Revit
– Proficiency in the English language, both verbal and written
Hit the button below to check out the job requirements, responsibilities as well as benefits of joining our team!
If you have any difficulties with our automated registration form, feel free to send your CV and portfolio directly via email@example.com